After taking a whole bunch of pictures during the tear down, I suddenly realized I should probably show the pictures. Dolly is a street level game, so it is simpler than many of the newer games that have multiple levels.
Here are all 31 pictures that I took. I tend to take a single picture that shows the whole setup so I can refer back to it. At that point, I remove plastics, then take a picture of each of the different areas of the playfield. Finally, I take detail photos of anywhere that I think that I might get confused when reassembling.
As I take things apart, I put each section in a separate bag or bin so that I don’t have a huge bucket of parts that I need to know where they go. Each bin or bag is marked with a location, so I can remember where everything goes. It’s just that simple.
Here’s the photos:
Got the initial implementation of the switch matrix reader completed, but must be tested. More on that tomorrow if I get some time. Also, I’ll add some info on the cabinet work that I’ve been doing. (The last photo in the slideshow shows the cabinet).